May 13, 2013

Cool Colored Stripes

I had a ceremony this past Saturday, and I had to do my nails, obviously.  So, I decided to match them with my dress.  At first, I wanted to do an ombre, but for some reason, no color showed up on my nails when I stamped the sponge on them.  I believe I didn't paint enough polish on the sponge.  Anyway, I decided to skip that and come back to it when I had more time.  I chose the three colors that I had that matched with my dress.  I felt disappointed that I didn't have the teal color from the dress, so I substituted it with my light blue.  (There is a picture of my dress below, so you know what I'm talking about.) I had one before, but it got thick, and I had to throw it out. :(  Overall, the dress was made up of cool colors, and I decided to go with these colors below.


From the cuticle down, I used the colors Mint Fusion by Wet n Wild, Dreamer by Revlon, and Saved by the Blue by Wet n Wild.



A swatch of my dress.  See the pretty teal?

1 comment:

  1. pretty! those are pretty much all of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete