April 21, 2013

Criss-Cross GrapeSauce

For this manicure, I didn't have anything in mind.  All I knew I wanted to do was use tape to do a criss-cross on my thumbs.  First, I painted all my nails green.  Then, on all the nails except for the thumb, I painted a purple moon that took up the top 2/3 of the nail. After that dried, I used the same green to paint a smaller moon that took up the top 1/3 of the nail.  I know I could have just painted a purple stripe in the middle, but as I said before, I had nothing in mind, and if I did that the stripes might not be as curved.  On the thumb, I aligned the tape in criss-cross position and painted the purple.  It did not turn out the way I thought it would because I didn't cut the tape skinny enough, but the green and purple are a pretty striking combo.







No comments:

Post a Comment