April 7, 2013

Marbled Nail Sticker

This was my first time water marbling!  By the way, water marbling is just swirling a bunch of different colors in water to make what is in the picture below.  If you still don't understand what I'm talking about, search it up on Youtube before you read this.  
I could never get the right water temperature, so the polish would keep on drying out before I could draw a design into it.  After a few tries, I got this design in the water, but I didn't feel like placing my nails into it yet, so I turned it into a nail sticker to save it for later.  Another nail sticker I made-it wasn't as pretty-cracked.
Usually when people make a design in the water, they only use it for one nail, but this sticker could fit about 3-4 nails.  Plus, this way isn't as messy as water marbling, so it is way better.

I used the colors: light green, light purple, and hot pink.  The design wasn't anything in particular.


No comments:

Post a Comment